WELCOME TO GILEADCOPAY.COM
Helping you save on
your Gilead prescription
The Gilead Co-pay Coupon Card may help eligible patients save on your co-pay. It is not available to you if you are enrolled in any state- or federally-funded prescription drug program, such as Medicare Part D and Medicaid. You also do not qualify if you are in the Medicare Part D prescription coverage gap (the “donut hole”). For more information, and to see if you are eligible, see the terms and conditions below.
This site can help you enroll for, activate, or replace your Gilead Co-Pay Coupon Card. If you would like to speak to someone directly, please call 1-877-505-6986.
When enrolling you will have to answer a few questions to confirm you are eligible for the program. This program covers a set amount in co-pays per year, depending on the Gilead product. See total amounts for each product in the Enrollment section. Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The Gilead Co-Pay Coupon Card (“Card”) can be used only by eligible residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories at participating eligible retail, specialty, or mail-order pharmacies in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. Product must originate in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S. territories. You must be 18 years or older to use the Card for yourself or a minor.
- The Card is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. This Card is available for each valid prescription. No other purchase necessary. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. Patient may not be currently receiving free drug assistance through Gilead Sciences, Inc. ("Gilead")'s patient assistance programs.
- The Card is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance.
- The Card is valid only for patients with commercial insurance or cash-pay patients and is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed:
- in whole or part, by Medicare, Medicaid or a Medicare Part D plan, TRICARE, VA, DOD, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan ("Healthcare Reform"), or any other federal or state-funded healthcare benefit program (collectively, "Government Programs")
- or by commercial plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs.
- Patients without insurance coverage or who have commercial insurance that does not cover the Gilead product are considered “cash-pay” patients. Medicare Part D enrollees who are in the prescription drug coverage gap (the “donut hole”) are not considered cash-pay, and are not eligible for the co-pay coupon. Patients who begin receiving prescription benefits from such Government Programs at any time will no longer be eligible to use the Card. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Card, as required.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the Card.
- Gilead reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify this Card at any time without notice.